Define Tomorrow is back!
Get yourself ready for our first in-person event in two years!
Join us as we bring you a jam-packed agenda to help you and your business Define Tomorrow. We’re so happy to be back in person and we’ve got a fantastic event planned for you!
Alongside a range of industry-leading partners, you’ll discover, explore and learn about the latest IT trends. As Microsoft specialists, ComputerWorld will not only help you plan and execute your Microsoft Azure migration journey, but also maximise your investment with Microsoft 365 technologies. uniting people & technology.
What’s more, there’ll be over 200 delegates from your industry at the event… a great opportunity to catch up and network with faces, old and new.
Flexible Working Track
Learn how culture, communication, collaboration and employee experiences can all be enhanced through technology in the hybrid working world.
Immerse yourself in the solutions expo, through demonstrations and discussions to understand how different solutions can help your organisation.
Check out our list of sponsors that will be there on the day to discuss and demonstrate to you how their technology can help your organisation.
Understand the future of technology for YOUR business
Coming to Define Tomorrow will help you understand the future of technology – with your business specifically in mind. You’ll leave with practical outcomes and actions to implement straightaway.
This year, we’ve got two stages running so you can tailor the event to your needs:
Hybrid Working Track
Ideal for Microsoft 365 champions and business leaders. The topics will cover:
- How to improve business communication and collaboration
- Increasing flexibility and improving hybrid experiences
- Automating workflows to save you time
- What’s new within Microsoft 365 and the benefits to you
- Ensuring your team can get the most out of the tools within Microsoft 365
Microsoft Cloud Track
Perfect for individuals responsible for managing IT within their organisation. The topics throughout the day will cover how to:
- Flawlessly execute your journey to the Cloud
- Simplify management and make the most out of the Cloud
- Protect your workloads in the Cloud
- Improve the lifecycle of your employees with modern management
- Enhance modern working experiences with Microsoft
- Increase security within your organisation
What can you expect from Define Tomorrow?
We’ll be making the absolute most out of our first in-person event in two years and have lots planned for you:
- Deep dive presentations for both IT and business professionals
- Vendor exhibitions and demonstrations
- The opportunity to network with over 200 like-minded guests
- A jam-packed agenda that will enable you to take clear insights and strategic ideas to enhance the future of your organisation